How can I improve efficiency of remote service teams and meet customer needs?
With Service and Contact Centre teams working remotely, it can be hard to monitor and improve efficiency and productivity. QuickStart for Service & Contact Centres can help with a rapid deployment solution to enable customer service teams to deliver an effective experience across multiple channels.
Deliver an efficient Customer Service experience in just 2-3 weeksGET STARTED
SETUP & CONNECTIVITY FOR SERVICE TEAMS
Configuration of Salesforce Service Cloud that is operational to sales teams.
* Enable teams to collaborate through Chatter.
* Available on any desktop and mobile device, from anywhere.
* Setup for 20 users.
Use Cases to track service related activity.
* Manage requests for service through to successful completion.
* Manage tasks, appointments and emails – in a collaborative environment.
* Receive notifications and reminders for activity.
ACCOUNT & CONTACT MANAGEMENT
Ensure you can maintain your customer base.
* Maintain accounts and key contacts.
* Manage lists to group by tier, division, geography and more.
* Manage communication consent.
Use digital channels to provide service.
* Use online chat to increase agent productivity and throughput.
* Email-to-case and web-to-case to directly receive requests for service.
* Better manage call volumes through the use of alternative channels.
REPORTING & DASHBOARDS
Get insights to teams and managers on activity, progress and key business measures.
* Key customer service reports to provide teams and managers real-time KPIs.
* Dashboards to provide insights into operational performance.
TRAINING & SUPPORT
Training and Support for all implemented features and new processes
* Platform use and process training for end-users
* Includes support across implementation
* Online training and documentation available