How can I manage my sales process with remote teams?
If your sales teams are struggling to work effectively in new or unusual circumstances, as well as manage their regular tasks, we can help. QuickStart for Sales can help with a solution that enables sales productivity while keeping all of your team safe and sound working remotely.
Get your remote sales team up and running in just 2-3 weeksGET STARTED
SETUP & CONNECTIVITY FOR REMOTE TEAMS
Configuration of Salesforce Sales Cloud that is operational for sales teams.
* Enable teams to collaborate through Chatter.
* Available on any desktop and mobile device, from anywhere.
* Setup for 20 users.
* Email integration to Outlook or Google.
LEAD & OPPORTUNITY MANAGEMENT
Use Leads and Opportunities to track all key sales related activity.
* Manage a clear sales path to understand where opportunities are in the process.
* Manage tasks, appointments and emails.
* Receive activity notifications and reminders, drive more opportunities to sale.
ACCOUNT & CONTACT MANAGEMENT
Ensure you can maintain your customer data.
* Maintain accounts and key contacts.
* Manage lists and account ownership.
* Manage communication consent.
Use contracts to manage agreements and renewals.
* Manage contracts through agreement to renewal.
* Manage key documents & notes related to contracts.
* Receive notifications when contracts are due to expire.
REPORTING & DASHBOARDS
Get insights to teams and managers on activity, progress and key business measures.
* Key sales reports to provide teams and managers real-time KPIs.
* Dashboards to provide insights into operational performance.
TRAINING & SUPPORT
Training and Support for implemented features and new processes
* Platform use and process training for end-users
* Includes support across implementation
* Online training and documentation available